off to do some stuff, so here's some random thoughts i've been wanting to post about, but who knows if i'll have the opportunity.
1. meeting up with my friend last night, we were
i am a second rate citizen in my own country. f*kn boomies.
this is further made ironic by the fact that they're handing out citizenships to random immigrants. i mean, when illegal immigrants can have their kids become the president, and people who've been there for 5-odd generations, something must be very wrong. or very awesome. though i'm inclined to go with the 'wrong' thing.
2. somehow, we also managed to talk about
3. man, chocolate is so awesome.
4. nobel prizes! god, i've procrastinated on this one so much. they actually showed this on television (live and slightly delayed), so for the first time ever, you might have been able to watch the ceremonies! not that anyone actually watched, though. sadly i had to attend to stuff halfway through watching, so i only watched the peace and literature prizes, so i guess i'll go on about the sciency stuff another time.
5. holiday by the beach! lots of good food, but really nothing much besides that :/ ended up spending most of my time at the food stalls and in the hotel room because it rained...
this is pretty lacklustre, i don't think i really like these short update kind of posts. but never you mind that! off to do stuff!