Saturday 5 December 2015

why i could never be with a poor, brown, muslim, asian, ugly sod.

you need not be a scientist, of genetics or social trends,
an evolutionist who knows of humankind’s most early ends;
to see he’s of inferior race, who offers but most lowly genes,
who can’t provide my progeny with looks or minds or witless means.

with beliefs i could never live and empathise with, nonetheless,
that zealotry that begets hate and death that’s left the world a mess;
of course it’s only little time before his mind deteriorates,
and leaves his person for some promise of virgins and fathomed fates.
i shudder to think of such loathe, that comes and goes as he may be,
and how would it that he should come to impose such beliefs ‘pon me?
alas, they’re all the same these men, he’d treat me lesser than a mule,
i could not be with such a swine (which he’d make me give up, the fool).

prince charming, of ideal and pale, who muscular and eyes so deep,
where have you gone? what of your lust? why don’t you take me for your keep?
and left me here with scrawny man, of colour - short and ugly, too,
offensive to the very end, insensitive on every cue;
i do not want, i could not wish to teach him to become as you,
pray, let me be, this darkened man, the day i met you do i rue.
if only you could banished be, with all your lack of tactfulness,
repulsive to the very end, you cause me only grave distress.

if only you were somewhat smart, or witty, kind, funny perhaps,
with money to sustain my wants, to make me forget failed regrets?
alas, this man, he is but naught, and none of these could ever be,
the poor, the ugly, repugnant man, who leaves distaste vulgar with me.

and furthermore, if i’ve not said, is his weird culture i’d never grasp,
it’s ghastly, and revolting (like him), that makes him someone i can’t trust;
his people, how they’ve oppressed mine - of race, religion, chance and fate,
the only thing he invokes in me is unpalatable, abhorring, hate.

more than what he is made of, is what he is made up to be,
pathetic, loveless, unsightly, too, and condescending such is he;
possessive like a beast he’d only want to have me made to wed,
for all his selfish whims and wants, if only to take me to bed.

so go away, you poor, brown man: you ugly stupid, muslim boy,
and leave me to my deserved man - even if he treats me like a toy;
i could not care if you would to offer me all your heart and more,
i can’t see past your shallow failings or of your superficial flaw.

oh, how i dream for my true love, that with passionate, sensual lust,
and all you have to offer’s naught, so fsck off, you’ve none of my trust.

No comments: